Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Please! must send a message before placing an order.

Do you want to design a Landing page with sales funnel for your business which is similar to one of an existing popular site? Or do you want to create a brand new Wordpress landing page?





If yes, then search no more, you have come to the right place. I will very easily design or clone it with very real looking using Elementor Pro/Beaver Builder.



>>>SERVICES<<<

===============

> Responsive Landing page

> Customization with Elementor Pro/beaver builder

Landing Page/ 1 Page Design/ As much as pages you need

> Corporate / Portfolio.

> Themes + Plugins Installation.

> Google maps.

> Social Media Adding.





>>>WHY ME<<<

=============

> 3 years of experience working as a designer on WordPress.

> I've built more than 200 websites on WordPress.

> Modern and attractive design.



Long-term business relationships are important to me, therefore I am happy to offer a money-back guarantee for any project that does not meet your expectations.

Thanks for Taking the Time to go through my gig.

Looking forward to working with you.

Sangeeta

Reviews


Seller's Response:

+ + + AMAZING + + + + + + INCREDIBLE + + + + + + OUTSTANDING + + + sangeetaabanik is a SUPER talented, SUPER responsive, and SUPER skilled professional. I could not have dreamed of a better experience. What a gem that I will continue to use for all of my client's web development needs, no matter how quick the turn-around and no matter how technically challenging the project might be. sangeetaabanik can handle it with ease and grace. (You will see what I mean ;) ).

:

Very good experience to work with him.

:

Seller did what she agreed to do and did it with professionalism. I would say for anyone seeking to work with her that she can get the job done.

:

Great job, fast delivery. I highly recommend this seller!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment