Sunday, March 1, 2020

Develop Minimalist Wordpress Website Or Customize Wordpress











About:

Are you Looking for a new website or wanted to redesign website?



Either for Personal use or for your Business?



Then you are at Right Place, I'm Muhammad Aqib Asif. an expert WordPress Web Developer and designer. I can help you to have an Amazing Website or E-Commerce.



WHAT KIND OF WORDPRESS SITE DO I CREATE?



  • Blog 

  • Portfolio 
  • Fashion Design, Travel, Booking
  • Newspaper
  • Magazine
  • Retail
  • Personal Staff selling 
  • Personal Training 

  • Law or any Service Related
  • Amazon or any Affiliated  
  • Membership  


WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?



What type of the site are you looking for?

Do you have any example site to get an idea of your design Choice?

How many pages do you want (Ruffly)? And the name, please.

Do you have the Domain name and Hosting ready?

Do you have the Images, contents, Logo etc ready?



As you know, a full website creation is required a lot of attention to details. 



I am happy to share my vast experiences, ideas on your site to make it Amazing. I can suggest you how to make your site attractive and engaging to the customer.



SO PLEASE DISCUSS WITH ME IN DETAILS BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.



Read the FAQ before order directly.

Reviews


:

This has been a wonderful initial experience. I’m working on my second project now. I look forward to a full design of my site.

:

It was my my pleasure working with Aqib , he is very quick delivering the project 10 days prior our agreed time frame , He fully understands the order, taking care of every single detail, and communication with him was so easy and to the point, Would definitely work with him again and highly recommending him .

:

Thanks for the great work as usual!

:

Amazing work, will definitely collaborate again! Thank you!

:

Always a pleasure to work with Aqib. His professionalism, attention to details and understanding are the reason why I keep working with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment