Thursday, March 19, 2020

Create And Host A Static Website Using Hugo











About:

If you are in need of creating a fully static website, then your search ends here. By now you would be aware that creating a blog aware static website is difficult. Although it is way cheaper than using a content management system like wordpress on a regular hosting provider, people tend to ignore it only because of difficulty in creating and maintaining them.



Welcome Hugo, a static site generator written in "Google's" GO programming language which makes creating static websites a little less painful. After creating this gig I will show you a link where you can get to know the basics of creating a markdown file and how to maintain your static website easily.



Welcome aboard.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good quality and responsive!

Seller's Response:

Mr Prabhakar has helped every single step of the way in building my static website. He has the utmost respect and understands my requests given my lack of knowledge. Communication was 11/10 even with our different time zones he would reply very quickly. He has provided everything I asked for and then some. I would 110% recommend this vendor and I will definitely come back in the future. The level of respect and professional quality is on-par with the likes of Apple.

:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. This makes me want to work even harder. As always please feel free to contact me for any corrections.

:

Very pleased as always

:

Very happy with outcome, Seller put a lot of work in to make sure it was exactly right, Very pleased




No comments:

Post a Comment