Sunday, March 8, 2020

Make Responsive Wix Website











About:

Hi i'm Arslan Ahmad,



I will create Wix Website Design or Redesign your Wix.



With the advancement of technology, online presence becomes really essential, so you need a website that catches your eye. If you want to mark your online presence, WIX is the best platform to handle your website's users.



MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE IN WIX:



  • Wix design customization
  • Troubleshooting
  • Bookings
  • login based website
  • Setup of eCommerce
  • custom popup
  • Professional and mobile friendly design
  • Map / email setup
  • Setup of custom web hosting and domain


NOTE:

I will only design your website, content will be provided by you.

Kindly contact me to discuss your project before placing order. Thanks

Reviews


:

I enjoyed working with arslan_ahmad84. He was very responsive and diligent. He was determined to help me with ALL of my updates for my on-line store so we can GO LIVE !!!. I highly recommend him!!! I will order from him again...again...again. Carolyn

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment