Sunday, March 8, 2020

Build Nodejs Applications Restapis











About:

I am a full stack developer with extensive experience in both front and backend technologies.I will develop a complete web app for you with latest technologies like : nodejs, expressjs , MongoDB/MySQL/PostgreSql , angular or vuejs , Bootstrap, Material design to develop web app for you .

  

I am a experienced and professional MEAN and MEVN stack developer (MongoDB , Express , Angular ,Vuejs  nodejs)  with 4+ years of experience on nodejs  and web development.

Key Features:

1. Complete API with nodejs

2. Complete front end with angular or vuejs

3. Complete web app using nodejs , angular , mongodb, vuejs, (both api and front end)

4. Bug fixing on your any types of projects.

5. Extending your project / adding more features to already built project.

6. I write clean and well organized code with proper comments.

7. Deploy your applications to Amazon AWS, Heroku or any other server.

Reviews


:

Once again a great job!

:

great job!

:

Thank you, great job

:

Very recommended :D Great Job

:

I needed a very complex API, the seller helped me in everyway the get the result needed. Even though it was far more work then orginally expected. I recommended the seller!!




No comments:

Post a Comment