Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

             

        COURSE PROMOTION!!! ONLINE COURSE MARKETING!!! UDEMY P-ROMOTION!!!

            
If you are in the process or even thinking about building up an online course site like Udemy,Kajabi,Udemy Thinkific,or Teachable e.t.c you have good and you have an excellent idea, Creating a course is good but you need a viral promotion and visitors,so that your course would be meaningful and student can start purchasing your course..



As a professional digital marketer with vast experience in
 p romotional niche. Over the years executing various projects, my experience has earned me the ability to know that the only thing needed for your online course site to go viral and famous is effective and high targeted marketing. My services will be of great help to p-romote your online course site to the right targeted audience/students.



Why choosing this Gig?



  • 100% satisfaction work is guarantee
  • Money back guarantee
  • Viral promotion that will truly convert
  • Excellent Communication
  • Fast delivery


Feel free to contact me if there's any more details about your order, but in the absence of this,



Kindly place your order, relax and get nice job done.



Thanks
Vivian

Reviews


:

Good Job and have smooth communication skill

:

Very impressed by Vivianbetty work. Very professional, and very accommodating to a busy weekend schedule. What I thought was a simple issue turned out to require some diagnostic work; Vivianbetty solved the issue and fixed my website in less than an hour.

:

Great communication skill, Nice delivery and cost effective.

:

I have no way of knowing whether this promotion is successful or not I have no idea where the course was promoted too I can't find it anywhere and even if promoted they spelled the name of my course incorrectly. I can't approve of something I can't verify - the seller just wants me to take their word that it was done. They need to revamp this gig

:


No comments:

Post a Comment