Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Want to get more website visitors from Google? 



Let me optimise your Wix website using Google approved methods. 



* Hire confidential knowledge: 2+ years ahead of the common knowledge published online * 



On-site SEO



  • SEO title optimisations relevant to your target audience
  • Keyword research and find the best key phrases to access more visitors 
  • Image optimisations using PWA evolution: alt tags, deflate / compress,  aria labels
  • Improving your site's accessibility
  • Meta descriptions optimised
  • Page optimisation + focus on conversions / or online call to actions
  • Google Analytics set up
  • XML sitemap creation
  • Submit your site to G, Bing and Yahoo
  • * Health check using WMT console and advise or fix any potential issues 
  • * Consultancy, to provide a clear strategy for your website. I'll create a solid marketing plan with recommended keywords to boost your traffic and out rank the competition. 

Reviews


:

Nice work done

:

He did fantastic work, is a great communicator, and was very flexible with my requests. I'm excited for my site to start ranking high in Google and I would definitely recommend!

:

A really wonderful experience, thank you very much. I feel I am now armed with tools going forward, and that my website is optimised as best as possible. Highly recommended.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment