Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Website Fixes And Solve Issues











About:

Please Inbox me before placing the order.



I will develop a fully responsive website for you according to the requirement.



I will give you support after the completion of the website. 



Customer satisfaction is my first priority.  I will deliver the work on time.



I will give you customize admin panel which will be very easy to manage the website.

(Extra charges)



If you have a problem with your current website I can solve following issues-

I)   Responsive issues.

II)  PHP errors.

III) Wordpress errors.

IV) Wordpress design issues.

V)  Custom website issues.

VI) HTML, CSS issues.

VII) PSD to HTML conversion.



Hit the contact me button so we can proceed for further discuss regarding this project
Programming Language
  • PHP
  • WordPress
  • Codeigniter
Expertise
  • PSD to HTML
  • Performance
  • Responsive Site

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work. Easy to work with and excellent understanding of the project scope, also offering polite suggestions for improvement within a given budget or alternatives that are reasonable and superior. I will continue to work with this seller.

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer, would like to work more for him :)

Seller's Response:

he is very good and profissional

:

perfect great job!

:

Good Buyer, Easy to work with :)




No comments:

Post a Comment