Monday, March 23, 2020

Design Wix Website Design , Redesign Wix Website











About:

Hi there,



This is Asad and I'll be glad to assist you with all your WIX website related needs.

What I'm offering in this gig is:



  • WIX Website Design
  • WIX Website Redesign
  • WIX Store & Blog integration
  • Quality UI which will help your website stand out
  • Prompt communication with On time delivery


Looking forward towards a pleasant business relationship with you!

Good Luck & See you around :)



P.S: Please contact me before placing an order. This way I would be able to assist you better.



With all my best.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would love to go into business with you man. You get the IT contracts and I’ll do the jobs. You receive 20%. Think about it. Great job as usual!!!!!!!!! Mi live your work ..Period!!!!!!???

:

He is the best!!!! First class !! Thank you so much. His communication is excellent .i will use him for every project.

:

I didn’t know what to expect as I had a rubbish web site and asked For it to be improved,that was my instructions to him. And after a few changes which were carried out quickly it’s brilliant Thanks

:

I requested a specific WIX template, and he did not deliver on my request stating that he was not a video editor. Unfortunately, he informed me of his inability to honor my request only AFTER he did much of the other work which is why I will not ask for a refund although I should. Anyone else reading this review, just make sure that you receive in writing of what he will actually do as my main request was for him to provide me with the video design as in the 'spirit festival' template. Being honest and telling me that he could not do it for whatever reason from the initial consultation would have saved me both time and money as I just wasted of $157.50...c'est la vie!

:

i was not even expecting such a fool review from her. She was totally satisfied with my designs and my work. I placed the video according to her requirements but she requested me to make the animated video for her. i told her that the client provide the content but she asked me to make a video. I said that i am not a video editor. and after 4 days she is saying such type of words. everyone can check my orders. There are some people who are bad for you may she is one of them. Now you have to decide that either is she right or not, because i am a designers and provide professional designs. but when a client asks for video editing then i think she has to be purchase right service.




No comments:

Post a Comment