Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will solve and fix your joomla problems

I will solve and fix your joomla problems












About:

I'm a freelance Web developer and i have 8 years of experience in Joomla! CMS.


I will help you to fix and solve your joomla! problems,

  • Installation and configuration
  • Fixing and solving complex problems
  • Correct your mistakes
  • Customize templates and other joomla! extensions
  • Secure your website
  • Improve seo problems
  • and many more...

Note:

  • if you want build project or you have many problems to solve, please contact me before placing the order to discuss the budget first.
  • if you have many problems to solve or many changes to do, please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


primewirecable:Super knowledgeable - they knew what they were doing - no back and forth! They just got the job done quick and right! I'll definitely use again!

amine_pipr0:Great client

sarsarsar:Great work, thank you very much :)

amine_pipr0:Great client

digishop200:Hello effective intervention


No comments:

Post a Comment