Friday, August 3, 2018

I will Create Complete Site with Multiple pages and Plugin Setups

I will Create Complete Site with Multiple pages and Plugin Setups












About:

Note: If you are not sure about package selection, drop me a message to discuss your requirements.


If the content of the website is not ready then don’t worry. I will use dummy content on the website. You can do unlimited changes on the website later on with its user-friendly dashboard. No coding required! This will help you save time and money in the long run.


• I also do custom website design and development. Please send me a message to discuss the details.


• Please provide login details for your hosting before I start work or I will deliver completed work in zipped files.


This gig has a list of satisfied clients and I want you to be one as well. I am humble and courteous and always ready to answer your questions :)


Wordpress Full Site up to 10 pages

Theme installation + customization On page Seo Gooogle analytics Please message before ordering!

  • Responsive Design
  • 10 Pages
  • E-Commerce Functionality
  • Design Customization
  • Content Upload 

Here is a list of my live websites links>>

Reviews


jasonmexico:Worked pretty long hrs

jasonmexico:Worked pretty long hrs

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment