Monday, August 6, 2018

I will do anything of your requirements ensuring your full satisfaction .Thanks in Advance ( ಠ◡ಠ ) + See More

I will do anything of your requirements ensuring your full satisfaction .Thanks in Advance ( ಠ◡ಠ ) + See More












About:

 I can find problems & fix bug of your coding .And definately try to fulfill all requirements of users Needs.,

Area Of Expertise:-
  • Web Application & Desktop App using ASP.net, MS SQL.
  • Dyanamic Website building using PHP,MySQL.
  • Object oriented programming Concept.
  • & More Based on Clients need...
Programming Languages:-
  • C ,C++ ,C# ,JAVA ,HTML ,PHP ,JAVASCRIPT.
Familiar with Coding Environment:-
  • Visual Studio,DreamWaver,Android Studio,Netbeans.

If you are interested ..you can message me first.

Reviews


springbone:When heading a problem with PHP like me, don't look any further and hire Shahed! HE IS THE BEST!!! Thank you Shahed, you did sooooo much efforts, YOU ARE A HERO!

shahedb2:Outstanding Experience!

coinsfast:Great. Thanks!

shahedb2:Outstanding Experience!

joe266:Great Seller, I would definitely work with him again


No comments:

Post a Comment