Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will create a website on squarespace

I will create a website on squarespace












About:

                   Please message me before placing order
I am expert in squarespace and i'll make a perfect  square space website for you.

What i need from your side:
  • Squarespace account details(login and passoword)
  • Logo(if you have)
  • Theme that you like(you can check that in squarespace template)
  • All the pages,category name and content.

What I deliver to you in basic package:
Complete squarespace website including following
  • 5 to 7 carousal images[for this you need to provide me HD photos of your product so i'll make images from that]
  • 20 products
  • 5 informative page creation(about,contact,blog,shipping and return)[all the page design will be according to theme selection]
  • Category Set Up
  • 5 blog post set up(you need to provide me content of blog post)

i'll also help in custom css and javascript related work in your squarespace website.

Let me know if you have any questions i'm happy to solve it.

Please contact me before placing order

Reviews


orangeproductio:Very good at job, and quick to respond

rmn027:awesome buyer and thanks for the tip.

ehudsjan:Order was only delayed because my internet was down and wasn't able to review on time. Very good work.

rmn027:Like so much to work with ehudsjan . Very supportive and gave all the details. waiting for next work and thank you again for tip.\r\n\r\nLooking forward for next work

rodrigna05:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment