Friday, August 3, 2018

I will create company website, personal portfolio website

I will create company website, personal portfolio website












About:

We know that, this time a website is essential for a company similarly a quality parson’s need portfolio website for self promotion. so no more late i am here for you.I will create company and personal portfolio website.
you can make website by various web designing languages
  • HTML
  • Java
  • Python
  • PHP
  • C++

And various types of cms
  • WordPress
  • Drupal
  • Joomla
  • opencart
  • Radiant CMS
  • Other..

I would like WordPress, Because WordPress is an easy user friendly CMS platform. you can easily maintenance your website i will help you all over problem and issue.
i will give tutorial’s after servicing.

I have 3 years of professional development experience.
But my reviews show less because I was working on an IT service company in the last 3 years so I can not continue in FIVERR. You can trust me for your work. Give me a chance to solve your problem. I will give my best work.

I can help you with the following errors

  •     Wordpress Themes and Plugin Development
  •     Installing WordPress
  •     Theme Customization
  •     Installation and setup
  •     Internal Server Error
  •     And others

Please message me please before the order

Reviews


jimmytindwa:He is fastest best of all i was working with ,i like the way he services my requirement

shoriful88:thank you mate.

jimmytindwa:i like how you are fast in your job, i will order many job to you thanks

shoriful88:thank you Dear. i want to work with you long time.

alwaysfresh:VERY HELPFUL.


No comments:

Post a Comment