Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will Build complete custom site with thrive theme, thrive leads, landing page etc

I will Build complete custom site with thrive theme, thrive leads, landing page etc












About:

Hi,
This is xpertcoder. I have professional experience with WordPress. I am super-efficient with Thrive Themes and the Thrive content builder, Thrive leads, Thrive Headline Optimizer,Thrive Ultimatum,Thrive ,Clever Widgets. I will also fix problems related to thrive themes and thrive plugins.

I have a complete understanding of all Thrive features and options. If you really like Thrive Themes and Thrive plugins I can assist you.

My Thrive Theme services
  • Create high converting landing page / Squeeze page / Sales page with thrive content builder.
  • Customize thrive theme for you.
  • Create layout with your content
  • Setting up Auto Responder API for your site(Mailchimp/Aweber)
  • Configure All thrive plugins.
  • Setting up Facebook or Regular Comments using Thrive content Builder.
  • Configure Auto Backup

YOU WILL  GET :.
  • After sale support 
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Website maintenance ongoing(conditions apply)
  • Bug Fixes

FAQ : 
Q: will you provide licence ?
Ans : No, But I will activate using my licence. 
Q: Do you have developer licence ?
Ans: yes
Q: Is the products get auto update ?
Ans: Yes.

Note: For getting better service, please contact before place an order.

Reviews


bizbizmart:love working with xpertcoder.... a real expert.\nFast, professional and perfect execution every time. \nI am a regular.... \nhighly recommended \nthank you

xpertcoder:Another great buyer in fiverr. As a seller I am also love to work with him. I am feeling proud to be a part of his project. Thank you so much.

ronmexico:Amazing...Xpertcoder is one of the best sellers on Fiverr. Highly recommend him, BUT please don't use his services too much, I want to use him again and I am afraid he will be too busy!!!! Thank you Xpertcoder!

xpertcoder:One of my favorite buyer in fiverr. It was really great opportunity to working with. Project instructions was very easy to follow . Looking for the next opportunity to working with this great buyer . \r\nThank you so much.

gmedford:Great quick job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment