Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Are you looking for an elegant professional looking Wix Website for your business? You must need a Professional to create Wix website to look unique and Awesome! 



I am Adnan Nazir, Providing services on FIVERR from last three years. I am qualified Wix Arena Certified Expert making high-quality Designs on Wix.  I have designed 1000's of websites on Wix and WordPress with the highest rating. You can expect high end functionality on demand and I will make sure all of your requirements and fulfilled and you're 100% satisfied. 



This GIG Includes:



✔ Responsive Wix Website for desktop, Mobile and Tablet. 

✔ Theme selection and research

✔ Suitable colors and font selection

✔ Logo and favicon design

✔ E-Commerce Included

✔ SEO 

✔ Speed Optimization

✔ Free Stock images (Licensed)

✔ Free Support

✔ Free Consultation

✔ Free Maintenance 



*** Please read package details before purchasing it. Cancellation will not be possible after placing an order, you will be provided your exceptional services with unlimited revisions until satisfaction***



Get a Free Consultation Before Placing an Order!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love my new website! Throughout the process, I was impressed by the extra thought and details that went into Adnan's design. He made multiple rounds of revision to get everything just the way I wanted it, and was quick, responsive, and professional. I definitely recommend his work, and he would be my first choice if I needed another website.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for sharing your experience 😊 It always our pleasure to provide top notch services with 100% client's satisfaction. It's my awesome team which make me so great. so al tribute to my amazing team. I would love to work for you again. Thanks again for the amazing TIP ❤️❤️❤️

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your excellent and efficient work on my website! I would highly recommend Webco! He was very communicative and took directions precisely. I am very happy with his services.

Seller's Response:

It's always our aim to provide top notch services with 100% client's satisfaction. would love the work again. Thank you for the words.

Seller's Response:

* 1st, professional and friendly customer service. I felt like a friend of him. * 2nd, fantastic work done on redesigning my website. I AM GLAD AND HAPPY I CHOSE YOU! 🤙




No comments:

Post a Comment