Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

I am an E-learning consultant and Developer. I am most particularly specialized in different platforms, namely: Teachable Platform, New Kajabi Platform, Thinkific Platform, Learnworlds, and Podia. 



I can create any type of cool landing page designs on Teachable, Kajabi, Thinkific, Podia, and Learnworlds. You can knock me for samples. 



This gig includes: 



  • Landing page creation on Teachable, Kajabi, Thinkific, Podia, and Learnworlds
  • Sales page creation on Teachable, Kajabi, Thinkific, Podia, and Learnworlds
  • Custom web designing
  • E-mail automation set up
  • Google Analytics and Facebook pixels set up
  • E-mail Pop-up
  • Course creation by uploading course contents. 


This gig does not include any kinds of course contents creation or video creation. This gig does not include any types of Graphics creation or copywriting.



I am a committed person spending a lot of time on different projects to meet client's expectations. All you need is to dream & describe and I will make it real.



Feel free to place an order now!

Reviews


:

Fast delivery! Thanks

:

Fast delivery! Thanks

:

i had a good expérience, the gig was done very fast and as i needed. thank you

:

super quick!

:

He was very helpful and clear. I asked for lots of changes and he kindly obliged. It was my first time using teachable and he guided me through everything. Would highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment