Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER***



Hi there,



I am a professional web developer for 6 years. I can develop chrome-based extensions and apps which can be installed with chrome browser and chrome book.



>>> I will develop chrome browser apps and extensions under this gig title.

>>> This app can be run without opening chrome and will be separate from the browser

>>> I can also develop extensions for you, please contact me in the inbox for this.



***Good communication, Attention to detail and professional service are guaranteed.




Thank you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as always! Can't wait to work with this seller again.

Seller's Response:

Hey, thanks a lot for appreciating my work. I'll be more than glad to work on any of your projects.

:

This seller is awesome! He can take a challenge and run with it!

:

Thanks a ton!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment