Thursday, March 19, 2020

Create Amazing Website For You











About:

Greetings Sir/Ma'am

My name is Mawan and I am from DevTech Studios. I am a professional web developer and web designer. I have been working form 5 years in this field and I develop many websites for different companies . I use agile methodology or prototyping methods to create and customize the website. Please feel free to contact me for any kind of website weather it is small or with huge database. Also contact me for HTML, CSS, Bootstrap issue.


My expertise are in



  • PHP
  • WordPress
  • SQL
  • HTML
  • HTML5
  • PSD TO HTML
  • CSS
  • CSS3
  • jQuery
  • JavaScript
  • AJAX

  • ADOBE
  • Bootstrap


I am also providing some free services to my clients.



FREE BACKUP

FREE UPLOAD


I use highly recommenced tools to write or run code


  • Sublime
  • Xampp Server
  • Live Server
  • Adobe Dreamweaver
  • File Zilla
  • Please also contact me for any CSS, HTML projects.


NOTE: Contact me first before placing the order.     

 



Reviews


:

Mawansaleem is a great guy, very easy to talk to and very fast in his responses. Will definetly work with him again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment