Thursday, March 19, 2020

Create,Revamp, Customize And Fix Issues On Wordpress Website











About:

Hi myself Irfan I am a professional Wordpress developer working in industry from 2016, I have Customized/Created hundred of websites for my local clients Now I have decided to offer fiverr community with my services.


I am offering following services in this gig:
  • Wordpress install 
  • Wordpress demo theme install
  • Create Site from scratch website
  • Fix Wordpress issues and bugs
  • Wordpress website design
  • Header customization
  • Footer customization
  • Menu Customization
  • Website customization
  • Permalink Issues
  • Favicon & Logo customization
  • Woocommerce integration 
  • HTML to WP conversion
  • PSD to Wordpress conversion
  • Site Security Improvements
  • Site migration 
  • Theme customization and demo setup
  • Wordpress Installation in cpanel
  • Premium or freeTheme Installtion
  • Plugin Installation and configuration
  • Custom Site Design & Layout
  • CSS Issues Fix
  • Jquery Issues
  • Payment Gateway Setup
  • WooCommerce integration
  • Responsive Design creation
  • Responsive issue fix


If you have any custom requirements feel free to message me i will reply within no time so we can discuss about your requirements, cost and time :-) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding communication, exceptional professionalism and final product is just “WOW!” A talented and innovative developer, Highly Recommended!

:

Outstanding experience. Thank you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment