Thursday, March 19, 2020

Design A Professional Wix Website











About:

Hello there! You can call me Marianne 



I'm a professional web designer and certified Wix expert. 



I help my customers redesign/design awesome looking websites that helps them attract customers and grow their business. 



I'm very attentive to detail, and will always make sure that your website is exactly how you want it or much better. 



 Please feel free to contact me and discuss your project.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She understood what I was wanting and quickly made the changes that I wanted until it was right. i will work with her if I need anything else.

:

Very good seller. We had a good back and forth until the site was exactly how i wanted it. Seller is very knowledgeable and capable. Would highly recommend

:

the site looks great! cant wait to start promoting it! i will send u my paypal info in just a bit!

:

Amazing experience with this buyer! Awesome personality !!! Thank you so much for the tip!!!

:

as always, great work in a timely matter. I messed up the formatting on one of my sites while editing. she quickly fixed it and was able to make it look better than I had hoped for.




No comments:

Post a Comment