Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will develop a Standard quality website

I will develop a Standard quality website












About:

WORDPRESS WEBSITE DESIGN, WORDPRESS WEBSITE, RESPONSIVE DESIGN

I am Chuks, a level one seller on Fiverr. I have completed more than 30 projects all to the satisfaction of my clients. 
I specialize in creating and designing a RESPONSIVE and PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGN for companies and Individuals. 

I provide a lifetime support to all my clients. This means that you can contact me if you have issues five years after I have worked for you and I will be very glad to help out.

A professional and good looking website that will automatically fit to the size of any device is what every company or individual that is into any niche needs to be ahead of their competitors. 

With over 5 years experience in web development for companies and Individuals, I will give you a responsive design on a wordpress platform or any other web platform. 

Services I provide: 

  • Full website creation for companies and Individuals. 
  • Re-designing of a previously created site
  • Analysis of site links for backlinks and good SEO scores.

I understand how important first impression is and this is why I will give you a good and quality service. 

Reviews


kittleson:Amazing communication. Completely flexible and did everything possible to make sure we were happy with the site. He’s a true pleasure to work with! I can’t recommend him highly enough!

jessypence:He was available and stayed up till midnight to make sure I have the needed resources for his work to be done. Thank you for the tip. Glad I could help.

campco:yes he did while surpassing my expectations

jessypence:He was very supportive and highly responsive to chats throughout the process of developing his website and it helped me to understand exactly what he needed to be able to give him a great service.

thomasandre1:The seller provided a great action plan for our business website which we're about to start. He delivered faster than he estimated and was very good with explanations throughout the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment