Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will create a unique squarespace website

I will create a unique squarespace website












About:

** PLEASE DO NOT ORDER GIGS WITHOUT CONSULTING**

* Message me with your business type amp;number of pages. After the initial consultation, I'll senda custom quote order IF your needs are outside of the package rates.

Do you have a current or are you starting a new Squarespace website? If so I can help!

With my experience in brand marketing, business development amp; Web design, I will customize a timeless and captivating website that best suits your desire and business needs.

My services offer more than just loading image/content on a web page. I will assess your business brand and come up with the best web design solution.

* FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
* UNLIMITED REVISIONS for Advanced amp; Premium Packages

* 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

What you'll need to get started:

1- An active Squarespace account or I can help you get started.

2- Design direction: Let me know what you need in a mini word document or a message.

3-
Design direction: select a SS template (colors, layout, typography, menu).

I look forward to working with you!

Thank you!!

Lisa

Reviews


jinglin8888:Lisa was awesome to work with. She understood all my questions and what I was looking for. Easy to communicate with through the entire process. She even created a helpful mini guide for updating my blog afterwards. Highly recommend.

lisanugent:It was a joy working with you! Thank you so much for your business. I look forward to success!!!

digital23:Lisa is fast and she goes above and beyond! Thank you for turning my dream website into reality :)

lisanugent:Thank you so much for your order! I truly enjoyed working on your site. I look forward to your success!

cathymuldoon:great - very responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment