Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will correct and FIX Thrive Architect Issues and Thrive Themes on your Blog Post and Pages

I will correct and FIX Thrive Architect Issues and Thrive Themes on your Blog Post and Pages












About:

Are you having a hard time getting Thrive architect to work for you and your business? Your page elements aren't working as it should be? 

Worry no more..... Yes, I will install/setup Thrive architect and addons e.g. the new Thrive architect, Thrive leads etc. Let me help you correct and fix any Thrive architect plugin problems or INSTALLATION/CONFIGURATION. 

I have a worked with so many wordpress themes and plugins over the years and I can assists you on any related problems or difficulties with Thrive Architect and Themes.

This is what you get:

  • Fix Thrive Architect Issues
  • Create high converting landing page / Squeeze page / Sales page with thrive Architect Builder
  • Fix layout issues
  • Fix Auto Responder API (e.g. Aweber, Getresponse, Sendlane etc)
  • Fix all page elements issues (Guarantee boxes, CTA and Pricing tables)
  • Configure Auto Backup

Get Extra:

  • Maximum support 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • WordPress Themes Bug Fixes

This is the gig that can do the JOB for you and you will be happy you got what you wanted. 

Note: Contact Me Before You Order

Reviews


adreamlyfe:Frank is an excellent communicator and a very kind person who works hard. I had to create a semi-complicated funnel and he tried his best to make it happen. We hit bumps but he kept going. I trust that he will always work hard to get these digital dreams up and running. I'll be happy to work with him again! This stuff is hard so thanks devteam!

devgenius:Yeah... very though. U're welcome, Madam

hitdr23:Great Communication - Felt like I had another person on my team!

devgenius:Thanks bro.... U're welcome

tamarasarton:Thanks a lot for your great work and patience with me. I would work again with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment