Friday, August 3, 2018

I will create one basic page with content that is in the copy paste format. Please message me.

I will create one basic page with content that is in the copy paste format. Please message me.












About:

I am a certified WIX webmaster, I enjoy making websites.  I enjoy helping your business grow and succeed. After you site is built I am always still here to help.

Please refer to our new pricing.  If a package doesn't fit what you need let me know, and we will Work with your budget to get it done.


You always come first.  For more complex sites, I can create a custom offer,that  is in your budget.  Just let me know your budget.

I also do mobile.
Your site is created custom for your business.

Please contact me so we can discuss the site, before ordering

I offer seo, but I cannot guarantee placement on google, but I will fill out your seo settings.  

Reviews


darlingclark180:Great communication and very patient, definitely recommend

chrisjale:Amazing lady, with a more beautiful spirit and working for a great cause.

codybauman:fast and good

arshi_chdh:Great experience ! Looking forward to work with chris again.

brandihemric:After trying to work with 2 others on our website, I finally found someone who did exactly what I asked for. Chrisjale is awesome and look forward to working with her again soon. If you are looking for some one to build your site Chrisjale is your gal.. Thanks again for everything I love the site...


No comments:

Post a Comment