Sunday, January 19, 2020

Design Your Squarespace Website Almost Like Wordpress Website











About:

** Please contact me first **



Hi there!



Building your own website in SquareSpace? Doing great but can't understand how to explore some features on SquareSpace?



Don't be worry. I am here to help you. Just contact me.


Package Details: 



Basic:

=====

- Get your website as you like ( you have to provide your ideas or example website )

- 5 page setup ( Home, About, Blog, Contact, Product page )

- 10 product upload

- Simple customization



Standard:

---------------

- Same features of Basic package.

- Some advance tweaks with JS and CSS

- Page setup is same as Standard Package + 4 more pages if you want

- 20 products upload

- Custom plugin or script integration



Premium:

--------------

- Same features of Standard package

- Some advance tweaks with JS and CSS

- Page setup is same as Standard Package + 4 more pages if you want

- 50 products upload

- Custom plugin or script integration

- E-commerce functionality

- Video background on page header or on cover page.



Note: If you want full e-commerce site on SS, I can help with that too. :) So contact me before placing your order and get the right things done. 



*** Also I do redesign Squarespace site almost like WordPress site

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rokon worked with me through to the end, making sure to get it right! Always prompt and responsive. Look forward to the next one!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sam. You helped me a lot by figuring out what's working and what're not and we solved together. Thanks again man.

Seller's Response:

Rokon is a Squarespace expert. He was able to implement many custom design elements quickly and effectively. I appreciate his fast communication patience while I requested revisions.. I have already contracted Rokon to work with me on another, more extensive order.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Sam.

:

excellent highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment