Monday, January 27, 2020

Redesign, Design And Improve Your Existing Site











About:

Do you need a professional, crisp, attractive, user-friendly website designed to enhance your business or brand?

Squarespace has been reported as the most search engine friendly CMS.



I am a computer science graduate with a 2year of experience in Web design with a software house and have many happy clients. I started freelancing and here I can make more happy clients With the goal to start a business of my own. I would love to work with you and I am sure we will also work in the future once you work with me.


Service Categories:
 
✓ Landing Page
✓ Personal Blog & Magazine 
✓ Music
✓ Health & Fitness
✓ Fashion & Beauty
✓ Restaurants 
✓ Wedding
✓ Photography
✓ Portfolio
✓ Travel & Lifestyle



  • Design from sketch
  • Fully Responsive Mobile Friendly Website


1) Your Content (Text and Images) will be displayed in an attractive way
2) You can ask to add whatever you want to (Text, Images, Forms, Videos, Social Media Links)
3) Full on-page SEO
4HTML Design Customization
5) Extensions Installations



If you have any specific query related to your Squarespace website feel FREE to contact me before order.


Thanks!










Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment