Sunday, January 26, 2020

Design And Develop Fully Responsive Website











About:

I will create a customized website. I can help you also in setting up your website on your hosting and linking your domain too. Briefly, I can help you in creating it and setting it up to the public from A to Z. I have skills in the following fields:



- HTML5

- CSS

- JavaScript

- jQuery

- PHP 

- MySQL

- WordPress



- One of my projects is: https://ttglory.com

- I can create it in both English and Arabic languages.

- I will use WordPress as a CMS for the three plans, or I can create a customized CMS for you. 

- Regarding the Advanced plan, I can create any website you want and then develop any feature you want to add on if the feature is not available as a plugin, or the plugin doesn't satisfy your need.



P.S. Please contact me before submitting the gig. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic Job !!! 100% Happy

:

Thank you Mr. Steve! I really enjoyed doing your website both the English & Arabic version. Looking forward to work more with you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment