Sunday, January 26, 2020

Create A Custom Wix Website











About:

I'm one of the original Wix Pro Designers, certified by Wix. I have been designing Wix websites for more than eight years. I'm a member of the Wix Expert Council. I am also a beta tester for new features and a paid consultant for the Wix eCommerce team.

Whether you need a beautifully functional website design for advertising purposes or e-commerce, I can meet your needs using various apps, platforms and technologies. 

In addition to being an official Wix Design Expert for eight years, I am a GoDaddy Pro Plus Member.

Most of my customers remain long-term customers because I provide excellent support at a reasonable fee.



Services for this Gig include:

✓ Desktop and Tablet layout

✓ Mobile layout included

✓ Graphics Included

✓ Stock Images included*

✓ Connect to Social Networks included

✓ Basic SEO Included

✓ DNS Pointing (Connect Domain)

* Images from specific stock image sellers

Additional Services Available

✓ Content Writing

✓ Wix Code

Hire me to give your Wix Website Design a professional touch. Whether you need a beautifully functional website design for advertising purposes or e-commerce, Fix My Wix can meet your needs using various apps, platforms and technologies. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love the website you design for us, Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This was such an easy an great experience! My business site looks so cool and I love the design. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It has been a pleasure working with you!

:

By far my favorite seller on Fiverr. Not only is she talented, but she is fast, communicates well, and always delivers on time. When I have website issues, I turn to this seller.

:

I equally enjoy working with you. It’s always a great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment