Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Update Joomla Website From Old Version To Latest Version In 48H











About:

Before buy this gig, please check package section.

If you have an Ecommerce website with joomla, then contact me first. Because then extra bill will be added with current package.



This gig includes:

 
  • Joomla CMS update old (1.0, 1.5, 2.5) to latest

  • Extensions updated [If a pro version not available to me, you have to buy it]

  • Template Updating [If a pro version not available to me, you have to buy it]

  • Full Website Backup
  • Free Pro Security Plugin Setup




Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Web with Joomla 1.5 was a hard Job and took some time more than offered, what was no Problem. The job is made, Web is running on Joomal 3.x now. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, sir. It takes a little time because I need to create a brand new theme for Joomla 3x and also create all extensions according to your need :) I hope now people will understand I am the real Joomla pro in fiverr.

Seller's Response:

Very good experience, was able to solve issues I could not solve myself.

Seller's Response:

Sir, I'm a Joomla Website Pro :) I build joomla extensions , templates and upgrade joomla to latest version :) I can do that in any language.

Seller's Response:

excellent work. Thanks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment