Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Create Wordpress Website Design Or Blog











About:

Hi there, I have 6 years of Experience in creating WordPress Websites & Web Development & Design, I've created 50+ WordPress and other custom projects. I make Professional & Responsive websites with fast loading times & cross browser integration. I can handle any custom website with custom functionality that you want with top notch quality & you will get up to 1 week of support after i deliver the website.



Why should you hire me ? 



1. 3 years+ experience in WordPress design & development

2. Up to 1 week of support after the final delivery.

3. Good communication skills and Fluent in English.

4. Project Understanding before giving you a quote.

5. 100% Satisfaction with Top notch Quality.

6. Professional Designs and Responsive on all Devices.



Support : This will be given after i deliver the work.

I can create and kind of website or even custom design :  E-Commerce,Portfolio,Real Estate, Directory, Videos, Podcasts, Health, Author site, DJ/music, Business, Reviews, Blog, Resume, Automobile, Crowdfunding etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Navid was wonderful, exceptional, great, patient and despite all challenges, he remained fully committed to making this happen. I will certainly use him for other projects in the future. This one was very involved and it was our first time working together. He is amazing. He quickly understood the things I DON’T understand and continuously guided me through. The issue I have is that, if I could have communicated with him by phone (at my expense), at least one quarter of the one we had to spend would have been saved. That is the only issue I have with this system.

Seller's Response:

amazing experience of working with you. it will be my pleasure to work for you in future. Such an amazing buyer very kind and patient.n Thank You again :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the great delivery

:

thanks for working with me.

:

Greate wordpress job done




No comments:

Post a Comment