Friday, January 31, 2020

Design Responsive Wordpress And Php Website











About:

As a PHP/WordPress Developer with 6+ years of experience, I specialize in front-end and back-end development.



Backend skills: * PHP, Laravel,WordPress



Among other things I focus on WordPress development.



Custom themes, ✔️ Custom plugins, ✔️  WordPress theme customization, ✔️ bug fixing & maintenance, ✔️ PSD to WordPress, ✔️ Html to WordPress theme,  ✔️ Responsive design, ✔️ Woocommerce, ✔️ Load optimization











Reviews


:

if you want professional freelancers this are the ones

:

awesome work , I recommend it a lot

:

Great guy amazing experience

:

I highly recommend him on wordpress theme building and custimizatiins. I will continue to work with him and encourage others to oatronize his work.

:

Excellent! Very helpful and easy to work with. Used him numerous times already!




No comments:

Post a Comment