Thursday, January 23, 2020

Create A Fully Customized Website Using Blogger











About:

The blogger site



It will not need to have paid hosting, so you will only have the cost of the domain. In addition, the site will be completely modified so that it does not look like a blog (if that is important).



Mobile app



You can add a mobile app to your website project, as well as increase the chances of access, I create both at reduced cost.



Design



You can give me as much information, pictures and drawings that describe the website you want, and I will do it to the best of my ability.



Communication



Throughout the process I will (if you wish) send you information about the progress of the project. You can also send me some suggestion of your interest, optimizing the process.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment