Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Develop And Customize Blogger Blog











About:

Welcome to my gig,



If you are looking for a blogger template developer or you need to customize your existing blog? Then you are welcome you are in the right place.



SERVICES



  • Create a theme from start based on your needs.
  • Fix any problem or error.
  • customization in the design.
  • Social plugins
  • Menu bar.

  • Responsive design.
  • SEO friendly.
  • Add meta tags.
  • Add custom domain.


WHAT I NEED FROM YOU!



I need access to your blog, when i complete your work.

1) Make me admin.

2) Give me your blogger account access.

3)If you need to changes in your existing site than you will make me admin.



NOTE



contact me before placing order, so that we can discuss the requirements. Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment