Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Design A Custom Wix Website For Your Business











About:

I will create a stunning, user-friendly, nice-looking and functional website for your business!

Conversation is the base of my work: the more you are specific on describing your requests, the easier it will be for me to carry out your project exactly how you want it.

If you don't have a precise idea about your website's design or functionalities, I will help you to make the right decisions.



What's included:

  • Full website creation
  • Website redesigning
  • Mobile responsive design
  • Blog
  • eCommerce (only Premium Package)


What's not included:

  • Wix Premium plans activation
  • Domain connection


Note: you will have to provide your Wix login details.

Note: you will have to provide all the contents you want in your website (logo, icons, images, paragraphs).



Remember:
 feel free to contact me anytime for clarifications!



Please contact me before ordering.

Thank you!



Follow @articwebstudio on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/articwebstudio/?hl=it

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Consigliato!

Seller's Response:

Grazie, รจ stato un piacere lavorare con te!

:

very very good! Amazing website and good comunication! Top Seller!! Thank you

:

Great collaboration. Thank you!

:

The seller was very kind and focused on his work. He was precise and accurate in every detail and fast in replying. Although I changed my mind several times about certain aspects of the website, he helped me making the right decisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment