Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Build A Custom Wix Website











About:

I design custom designed wix websites for businesses who want their website to look modern & professional, whatever the style i will create the perfect website for you. With an art and design background I will take pride in providing you a beautifully designed website, It doesn’t matter how big or small your company is, if you’re passionate about your business and want to get the most from your website,



  • Free design Consultation

  • Content Upload

  • Custom design

  • Responsive

  • Custom Forms

  • E-commerce functionality

  • Product upload

  • Stock Photos

  • Google Analytics

  • Bookings Systems

  • Blogs / Forums

  • Social Media Integration

  • Introductory SEO



Reviews


:

Ruth has a very good eye and is efficient

:

help me to achieve the goal

:

I wanted a six website and got it :)

:

Ruth, is very friendly and helpful! Good ideas delivered perfect on time also quick and nice communication! I’m a happy customer!

:

Ruth has been fantastic to work with. She built a great website and has an eye for what looks great. I had no idea what I was doing and she has assisted every step of the way. I highly recommend her work. Thank you Ruth




No comments:

Post a Comment