Monday, January 27, 2020

Setup Kajabi Website And Kajabi Sales Funnel











About:

Hello,

 

WELCOME TO MY KAJABI GIG



Contact to discuss before placing the order





FULL DETAILS OF MY KAJABI SERVICE



  • Kajabi Sales Page
  • Kajabi Course
  • Kajabi Module Creation
  • Kajabi Landing page, Sales page, Optin page
  • Kajabi Sales Funnel
  • Kajabi Customization
  • Online Training Classes
  • Upgrading classic 
  • Adding Custom domain
  • Customization of courses
  • Kajabi themes, Capture Pages, Custom Blocks
  • Product management
  • Payment Gateway integration
  • API integration and management


Moreover, let's connect and discuss the project scope in detail. Once you share your requirements with me, I'll update you on my best approach and project plan.



Please accept my sincere request to contact me before ordering my Gig. 



Thank you.

Reviews


:

Great service and very authentic. I am thrilled with the quality of work you have delivered. Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment