Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Develop Any Website Using Php And Its Frameworks Or Cms











About:

I am an experienced web developer having more than 12 years of industry experience.

I am expert in web application security especially web api security.

I provide Management Consultancy Services free with the project.

Please discuss with me before placing order.

Why me?

  • I deliver quality in time (Super Fast Delivery)
  • Free Revisions
  • I can handle big and long term projects
  • Reasonable Prices and more reasonable for regular customer.
  • Want to check my response time? Contact me now.
 

Front End

  • HTML

  • CSS
  • Bootstrap
  • Javascript
  • Angular

  • React


From Building a solution from Ground up to Doing Specific Tasks , I can :

  • -Install and Setup any Ecommerce Solution on Your Hosting.
  • -Setup Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal Applications according to requirements.
  • -Install and customize any theme to your liking.
  • -Provide completely Responsive layouts.
  • -Setting up of Payment Gateways on your store.
  • -Develop custom and laravel, codeigniter php solutions/ webapps
  • -Domain migrations, Domain Setups, Security Integrations, API setups, Mobile Apps and Much More.

Reviews


:

Great cooperation again, nice steps made. On to the next step!

:

I don't want to tell anybody how good they are as I want to keep them to myself! they are the best!

:

Awesome stuff, even better than we asked for, well done!

:

perfect work thank you

:

Excellent - he communicated his ideas well and the work is done in a timely manner




No comments:

Post a Comment