Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design Or Redesign Wix Website











About:

WIX WEBSITE

WIX DESIGN



Please Discuss Before Placing An Order...!



Hello, I am Salman Mahmood.
I am a Software engineer and also an expert Wix Web Developer with experience of 2 years. I have designed websites for almost all kind of Businesses according to Professional Design Standards in Wix and Help them Stand Out. I have got what it take to give you the actual attraction of the  Unique design.



What I can do for you:

  • Design a WIX site from Scratch.
  • Add new features.
  • Redesign your WIX site.


categories:
  • Real Estate 
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Life Coach & Speakers
  • Online Stores/Ecommerce
  • and many more...


Complete custom website cost and time depends on how much pages and features you want. If You Own a Business but don't have Website or Your Current Website is not Good.....?

No Problem. 

Let's Discuss your project and get it up and running! :)



Note:



If the above Prices/Packages are out of budget?

Please feel free to contact and negotiate. 
Just inbox me with your work details, i'll get back to you ASAP.



My aim is to make my clients satisfied. I can guarantee a 100% Customer Satisfaction with the packages I offer.



~Thanks~

Reviews


:

Great service and good communication

:

Seller made all necessary changes when requested. Great work done on website. Will be a repeat customer.

:

work was done immediately.highly recommended

:

He followed directions well, was very responsive, and did everything I asked him to do. Also completed assignment faster then I expected!

:

Did exactly what I needed done to my website, exactly how I was wanting. Will definitely use again if I have any trouble with my website.




No comments:

Post a Comment