Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Create And Setup A Professional Blogger Blog Or Website











About:

♡♡♡ Greetings! ♡♡♡


# Please Contact Before Placing Order #


Are you planning to create a BLOG
Are you looking for help? 
I can create a FREE BLOG for you on Google’s Blogger.com and set it up in the most professional way to suit your style and niche. You just concentrate on blogging, leave everything else to me!


The following are on offer:

  • Create/Activate Bl ogger Account
  • Setup bl og in your niche
  • Any Category/Domain
  • Professional & Branded, as you need
  • Use Custom Template
  • Help to find template best for your niche
  • Fully Responsive (also works with mobiles & tabs)
  • About Us / Contact Form
  • Email Subscription
  • SEO Services
  • Setup Custom Domain
  • Add Social Plugins
  • Write Content to start off
  • Create Header Image
  • Setup Adsense (Already Activated)


Please feel free to contact, if you need anything else in particular or if you have any specific question. I'll happily clear all your doubts.


# Please Contact Before Placing Order #


❧ Level 2 Seller on Fiverr
❧ Please check reviews on my profile
❧ I will not disappoint you
❧ Excited to Work Together

❧ Let your Journey Begin!



WordPress is not the only place to have a successful bl og on the internet.


♡ Cheers ♡♡

Reviews


Seller's Response:

stdwares delivered impeccable images for my website.... even custom layering of our logo. I highly reccommend his services. plfemiag1

Seller's Response:

Thanks for doing business with me. I will look to work again together in the future.

Seller's Response:

Absolutely love working with Tan.I am a repeat customer and I just think he is FANTASTIC!

Seller's Response:

Always love working with the buyer. Very professional and clear about her requirements. I'll want to work together in the future as well. God bless!

Seller's Response:

Tan was great to work with and did phenomenal job! Very satisfied!




No comments:

Post a Comment