Monday, January 20, 2020

Design Or Customize Wordpress Theme











About:

Hello Everyone, I'm Ajay malik a Technical SEO expert and Front end developer with 4+ years experience in both. I worked for 100+ clients all around the world and provided 100%  customer satisfaction.



If You want a WordPress Theme which is Super Fast, Search engine Optimized, Responsive and Awesome Looking, than You are at right place. because as a Technical SEO expert I know How to design WordPress theme which are  super fast and SEO optimized.



I use Latest trend and technology in my Work and will make sure your website stand out from your competitors. I don't use any external library in my work such as jquery, bootstrap or font-awesome which make my designed website super fast. Also, I apply all SEO practises to my work.



Here's What Include in My Work:

  • Customize your Website
  • Do HTML, CSS and Javascript Work
  • Make Your site Mobile Friendly
  • Design page by using themebuilder
  • Create WordPress Theme From scratch
  • Install Premium Theme (Astra, Flatsome and Etc.)
  • Make Your Website WooCommerce Friendly


Here Some Sites designed by me:



heimdallnordic.com
beringsoegaard.dk
prestigetint.co.uk
intuad.com
dewawebhosting.id
dramarun.com
reportbullying.com



Order Here if you want :)

Thanks








Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment