Monday, January 13, 2020

Build A Jekyll Website For You











About:

Jekyll is a great alternative to traditional CMS platforms e.g WordPress, Drupal, Squarespace, Joomla or Wix. Not only is a Jekyll site fast, but it also offers you dozens of other benefits:



  1. Over 5x faster than a WordPress, Wix or SquareSpace .
  2. Customize  with no additional costs (free plugins)
  3. Absolute control over customization
  4. 24/7 uptime
  5. Get a free SSL certificate for your website.
  6. A fully responsive website (mobile first).
  7. Robust free hosting options


You can choose to migrate your blog/site from Wordpress to Jekyll 4 (the fastest version fo Jekyll yet).



In my experience, Jekyll supports almost all type of websites.



EXTRAS

 

1. Are you a non-techie, I will setup your site on forestry or netflify cms?

2. Are you looking to launch a Jekyll website with multilingual capabilities?

3. Deploy your site Jekyll on Amazon S3



KINDLY contact me before placing the order. Hit my INBOX add let's have a conversation about your project.



**accepts custom orders**



Reviews


:

I messaged numerous sellers and only Coolweru completely got my brief. Fantastic communication throughout and first rate work. I will be back for more websites, thank you so much.

:

So easy to work with. Just really cool overall.

:

Everything was perfect. Very responsive, structured, organized code and met deadlines. I can only recommend.

:

Timely as usual. Highly recommending

:

I had a lean budget and needed someone who could deliver. Needless to say the delivery exceeded my expectation.




No comments:

Post a Comment