Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Wix Website Design Or Wix Website Redesign











About:

HI,


Tired of struggling to bring your vision to life in Wix, or working with designers and developers that seem to need step-by-step instructions? Let's Talk! 


Want to know if we are a good fit? Ask for a free 30-min consultation. This is NOT just a meet & greet- we will go over your actual plans and see if my skills are a good fit for your project.


Perfect if you've already built your website, but need it to look more professional or Design from scratch.


READ FAQ PLEASE


WHAT I OFFER INTHIS GIG?


✪ Wix Website Design
✪ Wix Website Redesign
✪ Full website creation from scratch
✪ Landing Page Design
✪ Convert any site to Wix
✪ eCommerce with payment integration
✪ Membership, Subscription Login, Registration based site
✪ Custom plugin integration
✪ Responsive Design
✪ SEO friendly structure


GUARANTEE:


✪ 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Satisfied
✪ Unlimited revision but no EXTRA fee
✪ Continued Support After Job is Done


I'm serious about delivering great outcomes- and would love to work with you!


Thanks:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive. I really like working with this seller.

Seller's Response:

Honestly, Very Helpful Person:)

Seller's Response:

This is our second time working with this seller and their ability to go the extra mile to deliver exactly what we're looking for is something we've come to appreciate! We will continue to use these services and look forward to the next project. Excellent communication, excellent response time, fast work, very patient and willing to help!

Seller's Response:

I'm really glad to work with you. You are such a great my I ever found in fiverr. I'm really happy to found you here. I'm looking forward your up next project. If you need anything in fiverr let me know, I will happily help you.Thank you so Much for you cooperation. Have a great Life with ur family.

Seller's Response:

Very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment