Friday, August 3, 2018

I will fix your issues related to JavaScript/J query on your website along with HTML/CSS issues

I will fix your issues related to JavaScript/J query on your website along with HTML/CSS issues












About:

"Before placing the order please contact me. I will be happy to assist you with your problem in a better way!"

  • I will fix all of your HTML and CSS errors, whether it's layout issues, navigation menu problems or any other issues.
  • I will do the validation of your html5/css3 code.

Here are the services that I am offering:
  • HTML/CSS code bug fixing
  • code validation.
  • optimization of code to make your website load faster than usual.
  • Fixing your Javascript code and optimizing it.

Hit the contact me button so that we can discuss your requirements further.


Reviews


algisceicys:Spot on. Did the job exactly as was required. Really fast too. Will be using again.

ankityc143:Great man. Will look forward to work with you again.

ashoky:He is a great person to work with. Will be working with him more.

ankityc143:I will be looking forward to working with you again.

algisceicys:Spot on. Did the job exactly as was required. Really fast too. Will be using again.


No comments:

Post a Comment