Friday, August 3, 2018

I will fix your weebly website

I will fix your weebly website












About:

PLEASE DO NOT NOT ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSING THE ISSUES FIRST.

Weebly is a great platform, but it can land you in a pickle at times! I have worked on Weebly for a number of years and have encountered many little issues. I will find solutions or alternatives to your Weebly issues. 

Using my experience of Javascript, Jquery, HTML and CSS, and of course, my years of experience with Weebly, I will tackle an issue you have for a small fee. 

Please contact me with details before you order. If they are small issues then let me know by contacting me and I may be able to do them as one gig. But please don't send me multiple issues expecting it done for one gig. Some things (though not many) are unfortunately not possible. 

If you need any other Weebly jobs please see my other gigs or contact me.

Reviews


colourspeed:Once again extremely efficient and helpful. The work was completed and deployed in record time.

persianyoga:Awesome as always

tiedyed22:davidwyatt has been an amazing help with my website and has gone above and beyond for me and my business.

mlwaccessories:Brilliant as per usual

neil_dibb:always good to work with david


No comments:

Post a Comment