Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will install grav cms on your server

I will install grav cms on your server












About:

Hi ! I'm Hung Tran, a web developer from Viet Nam. I have my own low cost website development service which uses Grav to build websites.

Grav CMS is a flat file content management system, it doesn't use database like WordPress or Joomla! so it is very fast and secure (it is difficult to hack).

Grav CMS is easy to use as end-user and it is very developer friendly, web developer can build a website with Grav CMS quickly, that's why the cost for building website with Grav is lower than using other content management systems. End user has a website running quickly, it easy to manage, maintain and backup.

With Standard package, I will help you install Grav on your server. After installation, you will have the default theme and content which Grav provides, then you can do anything you want to setup your site. If you want to install a skeleton instead, please give me the skeleton's name.

If you need custom theme or plugin, please select Premium or Pro package.

After delivering the site to you, I give you free lifetime support only answering your questions for the problems which are not related to coding/programming.

Reviews


cloudepic:Amazing experience. I'm good with WordPress but Grav is completely new to me. Hung was very patient in answering a ton of questions and built out my theme with 100% accuracy. I'm very happy with the outcome and will use him again.

tranduyhung:cloudepic gave me everything I needed to complete the work as fast as possible. I hope we will have opportunities to work together again in future.

fajits:Great work!

dragoness1:A+ Premium work always. Fast, accurate, strong communication. A long-term customer sends another, \

tranduyhung:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment