Friday, June 29, 2018

I will Fix your WordPress Themes and Plugin in under 2 hours.

I will Fix your WordPress Themes and Plugin in under 2 hours.












About:

Do you have a WordPress issue that is driving you mad? If so let us fix it for you. We will fix any single issue from only $5. If we can’t fix it we will refund your money. You have nothing to lose!!!

Reviews


mercyjoycorlew:Very, very happy with this seller! Other sellers that I've worked with on Fiverr couldn't do everything I needed, but this guy could! He did great FAST work for me, and I will definitely be hiring him again very soon. Again - fast work and exactly what I needed.

perfectjob_247:Outstanding experience with Buyer

forever70:not as expected

silkflowers5:Amazing, he is so patient and knew exactly what I wanted. thanks again.\nI would highly recommend him and will use again.

perfectjob_247:Outstanding Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment