Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will upgrade migrate your joomla site to the latest version

I will upgrade migrate your joomla site to the latest version












About:

!!! Please read full description before order this gig !!!


I will upgrade Your Joomla 1.5, 2.5 to 3.x.x
I will Upgrade all theme, components, module and plugin's to the latest version.
if the third-party template and extensions are not freeware then the customer will provide third-party template and extensions

I Wil Provide these services as a Bonus
I will Your Secure your site
and I will Provide latest and updated site backup

 
>>> Before placing an order, please contact me with details requirements. I will check your requirements and tell you about timing and costing.

Reviews


tdinteractives:Good job. Quick delivery! Thanks

murad_khan:Thank you Sir

advgen:did the job in a fast and professionally manner

murad_khan:Thank You Sir

cwalker3:Great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment