Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will fix html, css, wordpress,woocommerce,shopify issues

I will fix html, css, wordpress,woocommerce,shopify issues












About:

Are you having some difficulty in your site? I can help you in fixing these issue:
  1. Create new menus or edit your current menu
  2. Wordpress Theme Customization
  3. Wordpress Plugin Customization
  4. HTML or CSS related issue
  5. PHP issues
  6. Installing your wordpress on web server
  7. Adding forms on your site
  8. Installing WordPress on VPS
  9. Integration of forms with mailchimp or any campaign service
  10. Transferring a website from one server to another

And many other services

"Please note that it's 1 gig per small task"

Why choose my services?


  1. I have more than 400 satisfied customers on fiverr
  2. I always update me skills to meet new challenges
  3. I always delivered quality work
  4. I have almost 5 years WordPress experience and can help you from basic to advance level issues

If you have more than 1 task or issue is related with WooCommerce or a big project, you can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.

My TURNAROUND time is very fast usually 24 hours for small tasks

What are you waiting for?

ORDER MY GIG NOW :)

Reviews


findsteps:Great work as always

hafizjee:Thanks, Great Person

mariontrent:He is so excellent!

hafizjee:Great Buyer will wait for more orders.

findsteps:good work....


No comments:

Post a Comment