Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will fix any kind of Drupal issues

I will fix any kind of Drupal issues












About:

I am a professional and passionate Drupal developer. I have helped fixing issues in Drupal Core itself.

I have contributed modules to Drupal 7 and also Drupal 8. 

Enough about me. Here is my answer to your question "What can I do for you?"

1. I can help you fix any Drupal issues existing in your site
2. I can help you create a custom module for your site specific features.
3. I can fix issues in contributed modules.
4. I can port Drupal modules for you and contribute it to the Drupal community (credits given to you)
5. I can train you in Drupal site building
6. I can be a Drupal consultant for you.

Please contact me before ordering the gig

Reviews


markdaniel:thank you buddy

illona:outstanding experience

johnbob820:Performs all work as per specs. Perfect job again.

markdaniel:thanks again - you the man

markdaniel:love it bro that is awesome - thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment